Full Time Psychiatry Job Southington, CT
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, four weeks of PTO and six paid holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time and allowance, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Southington is a town in Hartford County. The gently rolling hills of Southington are nestled in the valley between mountains on the east and west sides of town. It is this gentleness of landscape along with the Quinnipiac River and the various streams, ponds, and lakes that makes Southington the perfect place for relaxation, pleasure, and work.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2496183.
- Adult and geriatric psychiatrist
- Coverage needed ASAP
- Monday to Friday, offering flexible hours
- No fellowship needed
- Board certified or board eligible welcomed
- Four weeks vacation
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.