Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Glenwood Springs, CO
This position offers competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits for physician and family, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 1 week of CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage with tail.
Glenwood Springs is best known as a historic destination for vacationers with diverse natural amenities, most particularly hot springs, but gentrification and development have introduced modern cultural, dining, and recreational activities as well. It has some of the best skiing in the world.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
If you are interested, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice with tail
- Well-established cancer center
- 1 week of CME time with stipend
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Medical benefit for physician and family
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
- World-class skiing
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.