Full Time Pulmonology Job Modesto, CA
An exciting pulmonology/critical care job opportunity is available in California. There is a strong referral base where you will be busy from day one. Your schedule with be two weeks of inpatient work and one week of outpatient work. This will day shifts only from 7 am to 7 pm in the ICU, and from 8 am to 4 pm in the pulmonary clinic. You will get to enjoy 10 to 12 days off each month.
Enjoy the security of a guarantee period and benefit of a strong RVU production model. Then move to an RVU bonus structure after the guarantee period. You will also receive medical benefits, a 401k, malpractice with tail coverage, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in an attractive community in northern California. It is a college town that is home to one of the most diverse populations in the state. Come enjoy a wonderful California lifestyle near wine country and the Sierra Nevada. San Francisco is within easy reach for weekend getaways to a big city.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For confidential inquiries, please forward your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and call Victoria at 954.837.2611.
- $20k sign-on and highly competitive salary
- High growth and demand in community
- Flexible work schedule
- Not-for-profit medical foundation
- Guarantee period with RVU production model
- Full benefits package
- Great community with affordable and quality living
- Near the coast, wine country, mountains, and redwoods
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.