Full Time Neurology Job Pine Bluff, AR
A medical center in Arkansas needs an additional neurologist. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. The schedule is Monday - Friday with no call, and you can expect to see 15 - 20 patients per day on average, with up to five inpatient consultations. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and an established team of physicians. The facility welcomes both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you do not have an active AR medical license, CompHealth has a team dedicated to help you obtain one.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive $10K in relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Annual salary plus stipend
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance offered
- Offers $100K in student loan repayment
- Health, life, and malpractice insurance offered
- Close-knit group of doctors
- No call duties
- Great area with golf, a country club, and excellent schools
- 20 days of PTO plus CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.