Full Time Administration
DIVISION DIRECTOR NEEDED
Pediatric Gastroenterology- Mid-Sized University Town!
Join this excellent health system with the region’s only freestanding, dedicated Women’s & Children’s Hospital. The Department of Child Health consists of 62 pediatric and pediatric subspecialty faculty physicians. Highlights include:
- Growing Department of Child Health led by an energetic, accomplished new Chair with a big vision for growth.
- Well-recognized AAMC institution serving a draw area of 1.2M with a 98% match rate, $20M in NIH funding in 2017, 1,198 students, residents & fellows along with 660 well-qualified faculty.
- Attractive compensation and benefits package.
- Truly scenic area with four historic districts, theater, arts, restaurants…all situated 120 miles in between 2 major metropolitan areas.
- Beautiful university town with SEC athletics and two smaller colleges on scenic campuses.
The desired candidate will be an entrepreneurial Pediatric Gastroenterologist with a passion for academics and the drive to lead the division to new heights.
Please reference EXEC 7620.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.