Permanent Medical Oncology Job New Orleans, LA
HEADLINE: New Orleans (very desirable suburb), LA: Board Eligible/Board Certified medical Oncologist is needed for turnkey opportunity. This opportunity is mostly oncology. There is very little hematology. The office is fully equipped. They have two Hematologists/ Oncologists and two Nurse Practitioners. Call will be 1:3. It is very light call because of Hospitalists/Intensivists. Employed by Medical Center. $ Excellent financial package. Very high earning potential!
LOCATION: New Orleans, Louisiana:
- The office and medical center are both located in a very desirable suburb of New Orleans.
- Please see below for additional information regarding New Orleans, Louisiana.
- A Board Eligible/Board Certified medical Oncologist is needed for a turnkey practice opportunity.
- They will be busy from the start, and will have a very large referral base.
- Availability: Oncologists who will be completing their fellowships during the summer of 2018 and 2019 and those who are already in practice are all welcome to apply and all will be considered.
- This opportunity is predominantly oncology. There is very little hematology.
- The new medical oncologist will be employed by a top-notch medical center.
- There is also opportunity to do some teaching, which is totally optional.
- Their hospital has several infusion beds. They plan to add more.
- Their office is located extremely close to this medical center.
- Their fully equipped office is staffed with two Nurse Practitioners.
- Call will be 1:3 when they hire their third oncologist. However, it will be very light call because the hospital has Hospitalists/Intensivists.
- The state of Louisiana is a Tort Reform State. It has capped malpractice claims, which makes this a very physician-friendly practice opportunity.
FINANCIAL COMPENSATION PACKAGE:
- As previously mentioned, the new medical oncologist will be employed by the medical center. They are offering:
- The starting salary range is very competitive. It will depend upon the oncologist’s experience, etc.
- There will be a productivity incentive based on work RVU production.
- They are also offering a complete fringe benefits package which includes, but is not limited to:
- Occurrence malpractice insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401 K Retirement Plan
- Dental Insurance
- $15,000 for Relocation costs
- The earning potential is outstanding!
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION REGARDING NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA:
- The New Orleans Region has many faces. Some know it as the Crescent City, the Big Easy, the Gateway to the Americas, the Birthplace of Jazz and the City that Care Forgot. Known for its rich history, diverse cultures and traditions, world-class food and hospitality, the New Orleans Region is proud of its past and upbeat about its future. The New Orleans Region offers many attractions -- an antebellum mansion, a boathouse on Lake Pontchartrain, or a quiet neighborhood in one of the suburban.
- There is always something going on in New Orleans. Their music clubs are jamming, their shops are filled with the latest styles, and they have fine weather.
- New Orleans is also is teeming with art exhibits, tours and events. They have a variety of acclaimed restaurants and world-famous cuisine. It is also a mecca for shoppers seeking fashions, unusual objects d'art and fine antiques. Their architecture, beautiful tree-lined avenues, gardens and parks, unique neighborhoods and legendary riverfront all await you.
- You will have the opportunity to take full advantage of, have easy accessibility to, and be able to enjoy the numerous and varied cultural, recreational, and educational opportunities that such a great and exciting city as New Orleans can offer.
- The New Orleans Region is a great place in which to live, work and practice medical Oncology.
Ms. Judy Anapol
Anapol Enterprises, LLC
200 East 33rd Street
New York, NY 10016-4827
800-388-6478 (Day and evening)
New York residents: 212-545-7660 (Day and evening)
Fax: Please call first.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.