Full Time Pediatrics Job Warner Robins, GA
This well-established pediatric practice is seeking a pediatrician to join their established team with 3 convenient offices south of Atlanta. They welcome 2021 pediatric residents, H-1B visas, and 2022 J-1 sponsorship available.
This opportunity offers a guaranteed salary of $200k+ and production bonuses. You will also receive a full benefits package that includes 26 days of PTO, $2,000 CME stipend, malpractice, health, life, STD, a 401k with match, and future partnership potential.
Come live and practice in an ideal climate of warm summers, mild winters, and a quality-of-life reputation second to none. Enjoy easy access to larger metro areas of nearby Macon and Atlanta.
To learn more about this position about other pediatric opportunities available in Georgia and throughout the country, please contact Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 or email deborah.gronsbell @comphealth.com. Refer to job #2495236.
- H-1B visa sponsorship available for 2021 residents, J-1 visa sponsorship for 2022 and forward
- Traditional busy private practice with future partnership potential
- Enjoy a great work-life balance, nurse triaged shared call of 1:7 evenings and weekends
- Patient volume of 20 to 28 per day
- Generous base salary of $200k plus productivity bonuses
- Benefits include 26 days of PTO, $2k CME stipend, malpractice, health, life, STD, 401k with match
- Contact Deb Gronsbell at CompHealth and reference JOB-2495236
- Ideal climate of warm summers and mild winters, a quality of life reputation that is second to none
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.