Permanent Hospitalist Job Pittsburgh, PA
Hospitalist - $280,000 - $300,000+
Block Scheduling – No Procedures
Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Join the region’s most-stable not-for-profit health system dedicated to providing the highest quality care for their patients. This healthcare system has won numerous awards at regional, state and national levels for their service in Cardiac Care, Obstetrics, Neuroscience, as well as Patient Satisfaction.
- Employment through a tenured multi-specialty group of over 170 physicians and specialists
- No procedures required with well-trained Mid-levels supporting throughout shifts and with discharges
- 7 on, 7 off block schedule – mix of days and nights, 100% nocturnist, or day shifts available
- A broad range of specialties available for consultation
- Incentives include commencement bonus, relocation assistance, and continuing medical education fees and night incentives up to $20,000 annually
- Comprehensive benefits package including paid malpractice with tail coverage
- Competitive salary with production incentive, current hospitalists average $280,000-300,000+ annually based upon experience and tenure
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
The greater Pittsburgh area has everything to offer a single physician or a growing family. Enjoy direct access to downtown amenities with the comfort of a family-friendly community boasting excellent public and private schools.
- Greater Pittsburgh - live within a 30-45 minute drive to downtown
- ‘#1 Sports City in the Nation’ by Sporting News with the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins
- ‘Most Livable City in the U.S.’ by Forbes, Places Rated Almanac, The Economist
- ‘Best Place to Buy a Home’ by Forbes
- Enjoy some of Pennsylvania’s best golfing, skiing, hunting, and fishing within miles
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented townships
Job ID: HOS 2222373
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.