Part Time Post-Acute Physician Prescott
alarm 7 days ago
Posted by Team Health
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is growing our well-established post-acute presence in Prescott, Arizona. We are actively interviewing board certified or board eligible Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine trained physicians with an interest in joining one of the most dynamic areas of care in medicine today. Provide inpatient primary care at post-acute facilities in Prescott and Prescott Valley and become part of one of the nation's leading and largest physician groups. TeamHealth supports our physician teams so that you can do what you do best: provide unmatched patient care. We are physician driven, patient-focused, and provide ample opportunities for growth as you develop your career in post-acute medicine. Prescott is located 100 miles northwest of Phoenix and is the third largest metropolitan area in Arizona. The city is nestled in the Ponderosa Pines of Prescott National Forest. Prescott's natural surroundings include more than 400 miles of hiking, mountain biking and equestrian trails.
- Customize your own part-time schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Competitive compensation with uncapped monthly bonuses
- Support of advanced practice clinicians
- Documentation in gEHRimed is available remotely and ensures you are in step with other clinicians
- Enjoy autonomy while you care for high acuity patients in need of medically complex care
- Backing of the leading provider of facilities-based medicine and largest network of post-acute care clinicians
- Dynamic field of healthcare with significant opportunities to innovate and improve patient care
- Free CME and professional development opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.