Permanent Urology Job Bangor, ME
You will receive a competitive compensation package. You will also be provided health benefits, PTO, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice Bangor, Maine. It is located in eastern Maine, on the banks of the beautiful Penobscot River. Year round outdoor recreation is at your doorstep with well-developed local trail systems and hundreds of lakes, rivers, and streams. The spectacular coast and mountains are just a short drive away.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other urology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Four day work week
- 1:6 call schedule
- Robotics on site
- Prostate MRI services available
- Open to sub-specialties
- H-1B and J1 visas welcome
- International Airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.