Full Time Otolaryngology Job Duluth, MN
Join an already established and busy ENT practice in central Minnesota. A general ENT is what is needed, but they will also consider head and neck specialists as well. Head and neck interest or experience is desirable, but not required. You will assume an existing busy practice with one other ENT and an NP. You will be busy from day one, there will be no ramp up time. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
This health system is very generous in their contract offers and are very physician friendly. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, health benefits, and a 401(K).
Enjoy living in a family friendly upper Midwest community with four seasons. This position is located on the Mississippi River in Minnesota, situated among great rural areas perfect for hunting, fishing, cycling, camping, and so much more.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other otolaryngology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If interested in hearing further information about this opportunity please call Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 and send your CV to email@example.com
- Assume an existing busy practice
- This is a general ENT practice
- Join one other ENT in the practice and a NP
- Position open due to growth
- Annual average volume of office patients is 2800
- Head and neck interest or experience desirable
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Sorry no visa candidates
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.