Permanent Pediatrics Job Jackson, MS
A lucrative salary and bonus await you with a complete benefits package, which includes malpractice, pension, and medical and dental insurance. This position is also offering an attractive sign-on bonus and relocation package.
Southern hospitality combined with a rich history makes the capital of Mississippi a great place to live, work, and play. There are a variety of family-friendly places to explore, ranging from interactive museums and a planetarium to the Jackson Zoo and acres of gardens and parks. The city is also home to several colleges, universities, and private schools.
Please contact your personal CompHealth consultant to tell us what you are looking for in a new position. CompHealth can make finding great opportunities simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs. To begin talking about this position, contact Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2494029.
- Join 4 other pediatric pulmonologists
- Academic and clinical component
- Employed position
- Visa candidates welcome to apply
- Instant patient base
- Practice in a supportive environment with a balanced work-life schedule
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.