Permanent ObGyn Job Pittsburgh, PA
You will receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and three weeks of vacation in your first year. You will also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Pittsburgh has a wealth of amazing experiences for families to enjoy. Add to that the friendly people and the affordability and walk-ability of the city, and you've got the perfect recipe for a great place to live and work. P> If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 1:4 call
- Large NICU
- Board certified or board eligible
- $235K to $300K salary
- Medical, life, and malpractice insurance
- Retirement package
- CME time and vacation
- Loan repayment and relocation reimbursement
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.