Permanent Physiatry Job Unknown, FL
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and generous sign-on bonus. You will also receive production bonuses, LTD/STD, vacation/PTO, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time and allowance, student loan repayment, a retirement package, malpractice coverage, and medical, dental, and vision for physician and family.
You will enjoy living in sunny central Florida mid-way between the Gulf and Atlantic coasts. You can also enjoy world-class golf, boating, and fishing which are just a few of the many unique lifestyle opportunities that make our region a great place for you to call home.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with PM&R jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you. Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. Your CompHealth consultant will take stress off your plate, and get you a new PM&R job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Rya Harrison directly at 203.663.9406 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2490283.
- Must have leadership experience
- Eventually will transition to a leadership position
- Steady Monday through Friday work schedule
- Call will be 7 days per month
- Compensation $280 to $325K
- Generous sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- LTD/STD, retirement, and much more
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.