Full Time Family Practice Job Urbana, IL
An immediate need for an urgent care physician right in the middle of Chicago, St. Louis, and Indianapolis. Join an established outpatient-only practice in Illinois. This is a well established and accredited hospital system, with many locations. Enjoy state-of-the-art equipment. There is opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation.
They offer a strong compensation package and bonuses, ample vacation time available, flexible scheduling with no call responsibility, an excellent benefits package with 403B plan with employer match.
You will enjoy living and working in one of the largest metropolitan areas of Illinois. The city has plenty of first-rate fun, with art, nightlife, dining, and shopping all at your fingertips. Its low cost of living, especially compared to nearby Chicago, makes it a great place to raise a family or settle down.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
All interested candidates, please contact Roger McKenzie II directly at 203.663.9408 and email CV's to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join a very established hospital, with excellent ratings and awards
- 10-hour shifts, 4 days a week with flexible scheduling
- No call responsibilities
- Strong compensation and bonuses
- Opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation
- 3 to 5 weeks PTO
- Excellent benefits package
- Collegial team environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.