Permanent Psychiatry Job Quincy, IL
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a $50K sign-on. Up to $150K is available in loan repayments. You will enjoy living in this pleasant Illinois city that overlooks the Mississippi River. The cost of living is low, and this is a great place to raise children or settle down. There is an abundance of large beautiful trees and fantastic parks, and there are plenty of things to do for golfers, nature lovers, or families.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other psychiatry jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Flexible workload, inpatient or outpatient
- Visa candidates welcomed
- Resident teaching available
- BC or BE required
- Lucrative compensation
- $150K loan repayment
- Four weeks vacation to start
- $50K sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.