Permanent ObGyn Job Warner Robins, GA
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, partnership, and a sign-on. You will enjoy living and working in Warner Robins, which Business Week magazine named the best place in Georgia to raise a family. The Warner Robins Area Chamber was named one of the top three chambers of commerce in the U.S. CNN Money named Warner Robins No. 7 on its Best Places To Live list for America's best small cities.[
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Nancy Toth directly at 203.663.9363 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- OB/GYN physician wanted
- Work with two NPs and one Midwife
- Call of 1:5-6
- Board certified or board eligible
- Competitive compensation
- Full benefits
- Partnership track
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.