Full Time Primary Care Job Hilo, HI
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Bay Clinic, Inc.
Bay Clinic, Inc. -
- Hours:Clinic Hours Monday - Friday 7 AM - 6 PM | 10 Hour Shifts 4 Days per Week | A minimum of 20 Hours for PT Providers.
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 21-26 in 10 Hour Shift
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | Once Every 2 Months | Very Minimal
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - $150K - $180K Based on Experience - Productivity Incentive Based on Patients Seen Paid Quarterly - Physicians who Average 25 PPD the Incentive Bonus is $2,500 per Quarter - $12K Relocation Assistance and 3 Months of Transitional Housing Stipend - Loan Repayment Potential Through NHSC
- Benefits: - Employer Paid Health/Drug/Vision/Dental - Life Insurance - 401k with 4% Match - Temporary Disability - Employer Paid Short and Long Term Disability - FSA - Gym Membership and Cell Phone Discounts - Supplemental Insurance Available - Paid Holidays - 11 Full Days plus 2 Half Days, 168 Hours PTO- 40 CME Hours and $2,500 Annual Allowance
- Additional Info: - The ideal candidate will have experience working in a community health care clinic or similar community outpatient care experience. - Experience working on an island with an underserved patient population is highly preferred. - Bay Clinic is the largest non-profit community health center on Hawai'i Island. Today, we serve 22,096 East Hawai'i residents with approximately 80,000 visits annually.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.