Full Time Family Practice Job Delta Junction, AK
Delta Junction, AK
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc.
Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc. -
- Hours:Clinic Hours Vary Monday - Saturday | 30-40 hours per week is considered full-time | 12-hour shifts available | Part-time options include 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off or set weekly schedule
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 10-12 | 30-minute appointments
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | Shared
- Loan Repayment
- Compensation: - Earning Potential Up To $199K- Based on Experience and Shift Commitment- Relocation Allowance Up To $10,000 for Full-Time Employees
- Benefits: - Comprehensive Benefits Package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage after 60 Days- Paid Malpractice- 4 Weeks Vacation- 12 Days Sick Leave- 10 Paid CME Days and $2,500 Allowance - 2 Weeks Additional Paid Leave for Faith-Based Mission Work - Paid Licensing Fees: AK License, DEA, and CLIA - IRA Options - State Funded Loan Repayment Available for Full-Time Employees (SHARP Program: http://dhss.alaska.gov/dph/HealthPlanning/Pages/sharp/default.aspx)
- Additional Info: - Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc. is a not-for-profit Christian ministry committed to providing health care in Christ's name and is recognized as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). - Bilingual/Russian is a plus, but not required.- Primarily scheduled appointments with occasional walk-ins.- A volunteer Chaplain is available to assist with faith-based patient interactions.- EMR: SuccessEHS
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.