Full Time Pulmonology
A traditional pulmonary/critical care physician opportunity is available in Alabama. This is one of the best opportunities in the Southeast and offers an outstanding lifestyle. You will be busy from day one with a waiting patient base and a large referral source. Be part of a collegial, welcoming multi-specialty group that is waiting for you to join their dynamic team. There are complete imaging centers in the clinic with hospital as well as a dedicated bronchoscopy procedure room for chest tubes and thoracentesis. There is a strong hospitalist team that works closely with the pulmonary/critical care physicians and handle the majority of emergencies and admitting after hours. The clinic is on the hospital campus.
They are offering a competitive salary and RVU bonus potential. You will also receive full hospital medical benefits, a 403b, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, malpractice insurance, 22 days of PTO, and holidays are split evenly with the group.
You will love living in this picturesque city at the mouth of the Mobile River at Mobile Bay, leading to the Gulf of Mexico. More than 500,000 residents live in the metropolitan area. Mobile is known for streets lined with massive live oaks. Several colleges and universities make this a lively, fresh, diverse, and progressive area.
Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
For more information, call Gabriela Perez Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email me at email@example.com.
- Practice cutting edge medicine
- Outstanding lifestyle and compensation
- 500 bed hospital with the latest technology
- 50 bed ICU with surgical, cardiac, and medical
- Clinic on the hospital campus complete imaging center
- Be busy from day one with a Monday through Friday schedule
- Lots of support with strong hospitalist team
- Excellent compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.