Permanent Anesthesia Job Brooklyn, NY
This NY opportunity has a competitive compensation package, excellent benefits, retirement, and malpractice. Enjoy six weeks of PTO.
Come live close the heart of NY where you are close to the theater district, nightlife, and great entertainment.
Having someone to support you before, during, and after you start your new job makes all the difference. CompHealth will take stress off your plate, and get you a new anesthesiology job that you will love.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Darline Morris directly at 203.663.9385 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Anethesiology position
- All general except transplant
- One weekend and two week days call per month
- Board certified or board eligible
- Academic Affiliation
- Generous PTO and benefits
- Possible visa sponsorship
- Great location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.