Full Time Internal Medicine Job Penn Yan, NY
A primary care office is seeking an internist for an outpatient clinic in a lakeside community in the gorgeous Finger Lakes region of New York. The incoming physician will step into a waiting patient base and see an average of 18 to 22 patients per day. Enjoy plenty of support staff and a collegial atmosphere. The schedule will be Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm, with a 1:6 phone only call. You will work in a new office on a hospital campus.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered student loan repayment or housing stipend, malpractice insurance, paid premiums for family health and dental, vacation,/PTO, CME time, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Penn Yan lies at the northern end of Keuka Lake, in the Finger Lakes region. You can fish, swim, canoe, wind surf, snorkel, water ski, sail, kayak, and use the lakefront walking paths. An easy commute from Geneva or Canandaigua, NY. You will also be commutable from either Rochester or Syracuse.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To be considered, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- 100 percent outpatient
- Monday - Friday schedule, no weekends or nights
- 1:6 phone call
- Well-established IM group with waiting patient base
- 18 to 22 patients per day
- Excellent compensation, a sign-on bonus, and benefits
- Student loan repayment or housing stipend available
- Onsite child care available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.