Full Time Hematology-Oncology
Well established, accredited, private practice in Texas is looking to add an oncologist to there team. Existing patient base, solid tumor focused w/ strong support staff and access to radiation, lab, infusion center, PET/CT scanner, oral dispensing pharmacy. Competitive base salary w/ incentives, as well as a short partnership track, offer a great long term earning potential. Comprehensive medical benefits including relocation assistance, sign-on bonus and malpractice coverage. Experienced board-certified hematology-oncology physicians are encouraged to inquire.
This city in Texas offers year-round tropical weather, no state income, and tort reform. Affordable housing as well as low cost of living, strong school systems and access to an airport for easy traveling.
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954-837-2742 or email at Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com to learn more. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Well established private practice - accredited
- Strong support staff & resources
- Existing patient base - solid tumor focused
- Competitive base salary
- Partnership track w/ bonus incentives
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Nearby airport for easy traveling
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.