Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job , TX
This partnership-track position offers a lucrative compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, 2 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 2 weeks of CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, malpractice coverage with tail.
Come live and practice in Southern Texas. This area offers year-round tropical weather and Texas is a tort reform state with no income tax. Affordable housing as well as low cost of living, strong school systems and access to an airport for easy traveling. Let us help you get the job you want in a community that wants you. Get paid what you deserve, practice medicine the way you want, in a setting that will allow you to grow. Experience the CompHealth permanent placement difference.
If you are interested, please call Danielle Balagula directly at 954.837.2742 or email Danielle.Balagula@comphealth.com. All inquiries are completely confidential.
- Lucrative compensation
- Malpractice with tail
- No state income tax
- 2 weeks of CME time with stipend
- 2 weeks of vacation
- Strong support staff
- Year-round tropical weather
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.