Full Time Psychiatry Job Morgantown, WV
Join a group of Board Certified Psychiatrists
Outpatient with and Tele-Psychiatry
Requirement: Live or Relocate to the Area
Join a thriving practice with a great patient base that needs another full-time Psychiatrist, providing mental health, substance abuse, and developmental disability services to individuals.
- Employed practice seeing patients in area offices
- No weekend or after hour calls
- Select the offices to work in from the several different locations
- Create your own schedule
- Adult Psychiatry, Child/Adolescent, and Tele-Psychiatry available
- Impressive salary, student loan forgiveness available and great benefits
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or Board Eligible
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in the downtown area or in one of the many surrounding suburbs still close to the beautiful city. Numerous amenities all around for you and your family. The area is a perfect climate for visitors and locals who enjoy attractions for every enthusiast.
- Numerous golf clubs within the county and several more nearby
- Great schools, museums, arboretum, parks, restaurants and shopping
- Major metro and international airport nearby
- Major university and professional sports nearby
Job ID: P 9753519
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.