Locum Tenens Primary Care Job Central, NM
- Location: Central New Mexico (greater Albuquerque, NM area)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Internal Medicine
- Requirements: Active NM license, Active DEA, Active CSR, Board Certification/Eligible in related specialty
- Schedule: Mon-Fri (8am-5pm)
- Census: 18-20 pts
- EMR: EPIC
- Duration: Oct 1st – ongoing (minimum commitment of 6-months to 1-year)
- Compensation: up to $16,000/month
- Travel, lodging (if needed), and malpractice provided!!!
Our client manages several leading health care centers in the greater Albuquerque area. In addition to Primary Care, their offices offers Pediatrics, Women’s Health, Urgent Care, and Palliative Care services. As of now, their team is expanding and they are taking immediate considerations for qualified Primary Care physicians to join their practice. The minimum required amount of coverage is 6-months to 1-year. There is a high interest in hiring a permanent candidate by the end of this period.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.