Full Time Hematology-Oncology
Come join an established, award winning and accredited private practice in New York that is looking to add another hematology oncology physician to its growing team. This practice is experiencing tremendous growth, strong referral base as well as support staff and large group setting. Established patient base awaits, shared call schedule offering an unbeatable work life balance and support from radiation oncology as well radiology. Radiation oncology available onsite along with CT imaging, clinical laboratories and social/support group. Competitive base salary, partnership track with tremendous earning potential, car/cell phone allowance, comprehensive benefit package and great work life balance. This nationally recognized city by Forbes is a target location that boasts strong school systems, place to raise a family along with affordable cost of living, diverse culture and an array of recreational activities to enjoy. If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please call Eric Gant directly at 954-837-2756 along with sending your updated CV to email@example.com All inquiries are confidential.
- Top private practice in New York
- Partnership track- great earning potential
- Community based hematology/oncology setting
- Strong support staff & resources
- Comprehensive benefits - including relocation & sign on bonus
- Great call schedule & work life balance
- Excellent amenities , housing & educational options available
- Nearby airport
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.