Full Time Family Practice Job Mobile, AL
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, malpractice coverage and if needed, and loan repayment.
You will enjoy working in Mobile, Alabama. Long considered the cultural center of the Gulf Coast, this town claims bragging rights as the birthplace of music movements like rhythm and blues, just one of the flavors of music they celebrate each year with one of the largest music festivals in the country. Its fun is matched by its charm with historic neighborhoods lined with giant live oaks trees draped with Spanish moss. Both its fun and charm are out-sized only by the pride its citizens have for living in such a great city.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find a primary care job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
Call Gordon Diaz directly at 203.663.9353 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to Gordon.email@example.com.
- Stable health system
- Monday through Friday, 7:30 am to 5 pm
- Physicians rotate call with call group
- Great specialty provider support
- RVU bonus
- Competitive salary with sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits
- Student loan forgiveness, relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.