Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job Wisconsin, WI
PulmCC (sleep optional)
Live in Milwaukee or Burbs #5445
* This is open due to growth.
* Join a well-established program located on the hospital campus.
* Provide office-based, outpatient Pulm Medicine (Sleep is optional), and hospital consultations.
* Procedures include diagnostic bronchoscopies, navigational bronchoscopies, & endobronchial ultrasounds.
* This Pulm/CC team rotates a week at a time as to who rounds in the ICU.
* Multidisciplinary state-of-the-art, closed ICU with a highly skilled nursing team.
* Great compensation plan, extensive benefits, and paid malpractice.
* The location allows for you to live in Milwaukee or the suburbs.
* This is open to either a 2018 or 2019 start date.
Please reply with your CV then call me at 224-209-8201 when you can speak freely for 5 minutes about position #5445, the interview process, and you.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.