Full Time Physiatry Job Springfield, MA
An exciting opportunity for a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician is now available to join a large group with multiple locations. You will work in inpatient and outpatient settings. These are well run and respected hospital and clinic locations. H-1B visa candidates accepted and new residents or fellows are welcomed. Candidates must be board certified or eligible, and there is a strong preference for EMG trained physicians.
This position offers an excellent compensation with all benefits, malpractice, etc.
You will enjoy working in this charming town in the foothills of the Berkshire Mountains that puts you within easy access of Boston and New York City. You will also love being within minutes of the best skiing and snowboarding of Southern Vermont.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For immediate consideration for this or other opportunities nationwide, please forward CV to email@example.com or call me at 203.663.9325.
- Large group with excellent reputation
- Combination of outpatient and inpatient
- Minimal to no call
- EMG trained physicians preferred
- H-1B visa candidates can be supported
- New residents/fellows welcomed
- Excellent compensation
- Family-oriented community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.