Full Time Hospitalist Job , IL
Join an established hospitalist team in Illinois and work a 7 days on 7 days off schedule with a very manageable patient load. There will be no in-house nights and additional compensation for overnight call. They have an ICU with Pulm/CC support, so no procedures are required. This is vibrant, energetic team with excellent leadership. They will consider board certified internal medicine candidates only.
They are offering an excellent base compensation, wRVU and quality bonus, and extra pay for any overnight call. You will also receive medical benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, CME stipend, and malpractice insurance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
If you are looking to practice quality hospital medicine within three hours of Chicago, then please send your CV to Lisa Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
- Block schedule of 7 on 7 off
- Hospitalists run codes
- Open ICU, but no procedures required
- APP support
- No in-house nights, additional compensation for overnight call
- Very high-rated schools including public and private
- Engaging leadership and cohesive team
- Moderate cost of living and you are a short drive to Chicago
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.