Permanent Psychiatry Job Stamford, CT
You'll receive a competitive compensation package, bonuses, health benefits, and four weeks of vacation. You'll also be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice on the Gold Coast of Connecticut, just 30 minutes from Manhattan and one of the most affluent areas of the country.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a psychiatrist job opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Nancy Montgomery directly at 203.663.9416 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2467067.
- Adult and geriatric psychiatry need
- Immediate need
- Monday through Friday with flexible hours
- Lucrative comp and comprehensive benefits
- Full- and part-time hours available
- Four weeks vacation
- Inpatient and outpatient
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.