Full Time Pulmonology Savannah
A Pulmonary / Critical Care group that is associated with a hospital in Georgia is looking for a board certified or board eligible Pulmonary / Critical Care physician to join a small, colloquial group in a friendly, southern community.
Live in a family friendly neighborhood with low crime and a low cost of living. Enjoy the best of both worlds - small town values with city amenities. This college town is home to the fourth largest university in Georgia. The combined service area of the hospital includes a ten county region. This community has a great public and private school system.
The ideal provider will be a board certified or eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care physician with the experience and/or training in Sleep Studies to take advantage of their 4 bed sleep lab.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to JOB-2466581.
- Nice mix of Pulmonology (office setting) and Critical Care (in a 7-bed step-down ICU)
- Sleep Studies training or experience is a big plus as they have a 4 bed sleep lab
- Beautiful small town community only 60 miles to the beach in Savannah
- Student loan repayment available
- Very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives for excellent income potential
- Commencement bonus, signing bonus, fellowship stipend, CME and more
- Low crime rates, Safe neighborhoods, Family-friendly environment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.