Permanent ObGyn Job Trumbull, CT
You'll receive a competitive compensation package and profit sharing. You will also be provided medical benefits, 401(k), four weeks of vacation time, one week of CME time, a sign-on, life insurance, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in the vibrant central Connecticut suburbs between New York City, NY, and Boston, MA, close to Long Island Sound with easy access to plenty of dining, shopping, and entertainment.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Greg Giroux directly at 203.663.9356 or email your CV and references to Greg.Giroux@comphealth.com.
- Call of 1:6
- Partnership consideration after three years
- Compensation competitive with area
- Must be board eligible/board certified in OB/GYN
- One hour drive to Manhattan
- Medical benefits
- Claims made malpractice
- 401K available after first month
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.