Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , NM
An emergency medicine physician is needed in a beautiful metropolitan area of New Mexico. You will work as an employed physician with all BC/BE EM, FP, and IM colleagues with a premier healthcare system. You will work 9-hour shifts. You will have a full support staff to assist you. Candidates must be board certified FP or IM physicians with at least 3 years of EM experience.
Physicians will make a competitive salary with a full comprehensive benefits package. You will be offered relocation assistance, a retirement plan, a $20K sign-on bonus, and malpractice with tail coverage.
The community offers beautiful golf courses, hot-air balloon rides over the scenic Rio Grande Valley, mountain biking in the Sandia Mountains, hiking among dormant volcanoes, horseback riding along the river, and strolling through Old Town.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To learn more, call Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email confidential CVs to Julian.Jaramillo@comphealth.com.
- Brand new, free standing EDs, multiple sites
- 9-hour shifts
- EMR is Epic
- Will accepted boarded FP and IM physicians with 3 years EM experience
- Fully employed with comprehensive benefits package
- $20K sign-on bonus
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Relocation assistance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.