Full Time Cardiology Job Shreveport, LA
If your interventional cardiology skills are awaiting a strong opportunity within a collegial setting, and a not-for-profit organization that believes in giving back to the community, this is your ideal opportunity. A robust in-house extender team supports your schedule. Work a flexible 4- or 5-day workweek that provides great work-life balance. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates.
This employed position offers a competitive annual salary plus incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 4 weeks or PTO plus 8 holidays, $4,500 CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage with tail after 5 years.
This is a metropolitan community with symphony, culture, fantastic and vibrant food scene, with beautiful outdoor access make this a wonderful place to live. Excellent public and private schools and affordable housing provide quality of life to settle within this community.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
For confidential inquiries, please forward your current CV to Victoria Fournier at email@example.com and call 954.837.2611. Refer to job #2465623.
- Not-for-profit healthcare system
- Flex work schedule: 4- or 5-day workweek
- All interventional procedures
- Great support with in-house extender team
- High level of care and certifications
- Generous sign-on bonus
- 1:7 call provides excellent work-life balance
- Highly ranked public and private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.