Permanent Urology Job Harlingen, TX
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered comprehensive benefits, CME time and allowance, vacation,/PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, LTD/STD, life insurance, student loan repayment, and malpractice insurance. Come live and practice in one of the fastest growing areas in Texas. This is a scenic cultural place like no other. Known as Texas' Tropical Playground, it is located a short 40 minutes from South Padre Island.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other urology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Bal Suchenski at 203.663.9367 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Work out of one location
- Choice of hospital-employed or solo practice
- Paid hospital call shared with community urologists
- Call is 7 to 15 days per month
- Production bonuses
- Sign-on bonus
- No state income tax
- Lowest cost of living in the US
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.