Full Time Family Practice Job Moscow, ID
A family practice physician is needed to join a premier group in Idaho. This need is due to growth and the anticipated retirement of two physicians in the next three to five years. The work schedule is Monday through Friday, but they also have a walk-in clinic open on the weekends. The physicians rotate coverage on the weekends, about three to four times a year. You would take days off during the week if covering this. This group works hard to make the schedule fit the physicians needs. This is primarily an outpatient practice, but there is 1:10 to 11 call coverage (no ED). This is almost all by phone as 1st call and go in if needed after that. You will see an average of 20 patients per day. Patients in the hospital range from zero to two which notes the minimal inpatient. There is a complete in-house lab, and full Centricity EMR.
Physicians in the group are all earning well over $200K. This is a partnership-tack opportunity with shareholder options after the second year and it has an NHSC loan repayment that averages $30K per year.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For more information, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 or email CV to email@example.com.
- Mostly outpatient
- 1:10 to 11 call coverage (no ED )
- Be busy from the start
- Established group provides strong support
- Outstanding earnings potential well over $200K plus
- Full benefits package and signing bonus
- Ranked top communities to raise kids
- There are 2 major universities nearby
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.