Full Time Pediatric Intensive Job Las Vegas, NV
An excellent opportunity for an experience pediatric cardiac intensivist to become the medical director of a new 14-bed ped cardiac ICU. The facility currently has over 400 cardiac surgical cases annually and offers a full array of pediatric and pediatric subspecialty support.
You will be offered full medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Las Vegas, the city that is world-renowned for its entertainment, diversity of great dining choices, and its incomparable shopping venues.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send CV to Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 and deborah.gronsbell@ comphealth.com. Please refer to job #2465556. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Join a brand new cardiovascular PICU
- Care for both cardiac and general medical and surgical patients, 400+ cardiac surgical cases per yea
- Must be fellowship trained
- 24-bed PICU, 14-bed ped cardiac ICU
- Full array of pediatric and ped subspecialty support includes hospitalist team, dedicated ped ED
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- For more information contact Deb Gronsbell and reference Job-2465556
- Live and practice in a great location with a low cost of living and no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.