Permanent Family Practice Job Pine Bluff, AR
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a small city whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any PC jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Employed clinical/director position
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Work a four or 4.5 day work-week
- Share a nurse triage call
- Board certified is a must
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Income guarantee and a great slate of benefits
- $25,000 sign-on and potential for student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.