Full Time Family Practice Job Pine Bluff, AR
A hospital in Arkansas is looking for a family medicine physician to become part of their faculty board at a residency program. The schedule is either a four or 4.5 day work week, and you can expect to see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. You will be supported by advanced practice providers and other PC physicians. The facility requires that you be board certified. An AR license will be required, and CompHealth can assist you with the process. All candidates with at least three years of experience are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, PTO, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in a small city whose citizens have big hearts and a big appetite for celebrations, festivals, and community activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any PC jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of you CV and references to email@example.com.
- Employed clinical/director position
- 20 to 25 patients per day
- Work a four or 4.5 day work-week
- Share a nurse triage call
- Board certified is a must
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Income guarantee and a great slate of benefits
- $25,000 sign-on and potential for student loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.