Full Time Dermatology Job Chicago, IL
Dermatology Physician Opportunity
Wide Range of Specialty Services
This well-established and rapidly growing practice is looking for a Dermatology Physician to join their team and accommodate the patient demand. This is a 10,000 square foot state-of-the-art office with highly skilled clinicians and support staff, with a wide range of specialty services including FDA-approved clinical research trials for numerous pharmaceuticals, a CLIA-Certified Mohs surgery laboratory, Lightwave LED and a comprehensive aesthetic laser center with Lumenis UltraPulse CO2 laser, Fraxel repair CO2, and more. Come experience incredible practice flexibility, clinical autonomy, and an excellent quality of life.
- Build your own schedules – Walk into a lucrative practice
- General Dermatology or advanced cosmetics including lasers, Clinical Research and Mohs Surgery
- $500,000+ earning potential – Ownership Opportunity
- Full spectrum of dermatology cases
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
Practice in a beautiful part of the country with access to everything you need. Be a part of this warm and welcoming community while enjoying the many activities around the area.
- Less than 30 Minutes away from O’Hare International Airport
- Excellent education with access to major universities, great public and private schools
- Easy access to a the 3rd largest metropolitan city with a population of 9.5 million
- Safe and inviting place to raise a family
- Offering world’s best shopping, fine dining, beautiful housing, golf, swimming, sporting events, and numerous other amenities
To be considered for this Dermatology Physician opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: D 9723513
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more Dermatology Physician opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.