Full Time Physiatry Job St Louis, MO
An exceptional inpatient physical medicine and rehabilitation position available for a qualified PM&R physician. You will be able to deliver specialized care and advanced treatment that enable your patients with stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, neurological disorders, amputation, joint replacement and other orthopedic trauma, and general medical rehabilitation needs, to rebuild their lives. This hospital-based rehab facility provides professional in-house practice development resources to help each physiatrist gain access to the career opportunities they desire. New graduates are welcomed. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This position offers a excellent compensation plan that includes base salary plus bonuses and full traditional benefits.
You will enjoy working in an area with ample entertainment and cultural amenities. The city has professional sports, a revitalized downtown, museums, fine dining, and plenty more. You will have a diverse assortment of neighborhoods to choose from that fit any lifestyle.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For immediate consideration for this or other PM&R opportunities available nationwide, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 203.663.9325.
- General PM&R procedures
- Inpatient at rehab and/or skilled nursing facility
- No call
- Integrated EHR practice management system
- Excellent physician support
- New graduates welcomed
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Wonderful community and low cost of living
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.