Permanent Physiatry Job Unknown, NM
This position offers a competitive compensation package of $150K to $225K (DOE). You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, dental benefits, vacation, and malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in this historic and culturally rich New Mexico city. It has a warm, comfortable climate, a good school system, nice golf courses, and a strong tourist draw. It offers great food, entertainment, art, and abundant outdoor recreation in a diverse community set amidst scenic Southwestern vistas.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any physiatry jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to darline.morris@compHealth.com.
- 2 - 3 years experience preferred
- Salary: $150K to $225K (DOE)
- Botox injections, peripheral neurolysis, EMG/NCS, and peripheral joint injections
- Relocation assistance available
- Malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.