CareMount Medical, P.C. is New York State’s premier multispecialty medical group with over 650 providers and 665,000 patients. We are currently seeking BC/BE orthopedic surgeons to join our busy practice(s) based in Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess & Ulster Counties, NY. As a part of expansion opportunities to develop a state-of-the-art musculoskeletal center of excellence, CareMount is seeking the following orthopedic specialists in these regions:
Westchester County – General Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Total Joints, Orthopedic Spine
Putnam County – General Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Hand, Foot/Ankle, Total Joints, Orthopedic Spine
Dutchess County – General Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Hand, Foot/Ankle, Total Joints, Orthopedic Spine
Ulster County – General Orthopedics, Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Hand, Foot/Ankle, Total Joints, Orthopedic Spine
The organization’s orthopedics department currently consists of over 20 orthopedic surgeons and is fully supported with a team of clinical & non-clinical staff as well as advanced practitioners in clinic and in the operating room.
The physician in this position will be responsible for working collaboratively with other physicians and care team members to provide the highest standard of comprehensive medical care in a patient-centered, compassionate environment.
The Orthopedic Surgery Department at CareMount Medical is a busy, well established, state-of-the-art practice. Our board-certified generalists and sub-specialists are among the most experienced in the Hudson Valley Region. Our positions offer a collegial environment with strong support from non-operative sports medicine, physiatry and pain management to enhance surgical referrals. Additionally, our practice offers access to multiple surgical suites and privileges to ambulatory surgery centers as well as a community hospitals with the da Vinci™ Robotics Surgery Systems and MAKO Robotics Surgery Systems to support the busiest multi-specialty minimally invasive surgical programs in our region.
Advantages of Practicing at CareMount:
- Physician-centric and physician focused
- Multiple colleagues within the same specialty for support in clinical care
- Shared EMR with all colleagues for coordinated patient care
- Prompt lab and radiology support
- Shared equipment and access to high end surgical platforms
- Prompt patient referrals to other sub-specialists in the medical group
- Walk-in Urgent Care Centers for emergency visits and referrals
- Attract and retain stellar employees
- Competitive health insurance/benefits
- Strong support in malpractice; technology; billing; administration; human resources; allowing more time for patient care
- Marketing support for on-boarding announcements and ongoing PR, content, and community opportunities
- Physician lecture series across all specialties for “in-house” CME
- Affiliations with prestigious organizations: Massachusetts General Hospital and Northwell Health
Physician Benefits Summary:
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life & AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical Professional Liability Insurance
- Umbrella Coverage
- Paid Time Off/CME/Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Corporate Discount Program
For more information please call or email:
Meghan Tooley, SHRM-CP
Provider Recruiting & HR Project Manager
CareMount Medical is now part of Optum Care
Just like CareMount Medical, Optum Care strives to make health care simpler and help people feel their best. As part of Optum, CareMount Medical joins a nationwide family of dedicated physicians and care teams working together to help people live their healthiest lives.
As part of a regional team of over 2,100 providers who serve more than 1.6 million patients, our doctors have access to the latest medical information and technology, which lets them spend more time with patients, provide better care and realize better outcomes.
CareMount Medical serves patients throughout New York City, Westchester, Putnam, Dutchess, Columbia and Ulster counties. Together with Optum, we offer superior care where and when you need it, at a cost you can afford.
For additional information please visit: www.caremountmedical.com.
Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. CareMount will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. CareMount is an EO employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability