Permanent Urology Job Watertown, NY
This salaried position has a generous compensation package with a WRVU Incentive Program. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a $50K sign-on.
You will be located in a major metropolitan area of upstate New York with excellent universities and D1 sports. This is a beautiful place to live, with plenty of events, culture, lakes, wineries, colorful falls and bubbling springs, international air travel, and history dating back to colonial America.
CompHealth consultants work closely with all types of facilities: from top-10 hospitals to remote clinics. Your personal CompHealth consultant will help you find a variety of general surgery jobs to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Sharon Wilmot directly at 203.663.9331 or email your CV and references to Sharon.email@example.com.
- Busy and established team of urologists
- Collaborative team and community
- Can support Visa candidates
- Referral base in place
- Generous compensation and benefits
- $50K sign-on and relocation assistance
- Life insurance, malpractice insurance, and medical benefits
- Vacation and CME time
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.