Permanent Internal Medicine Job Bristol, CT
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, PTO, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
You will enjoy living and working in Bristol, 20 miles southwest of Hartford. and best known as the home of ESPN, whose central studios are in the city. Bristol is also home to Lake Compounce, America's oldest continuously operating theme park.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an internist job in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please contact Susan Kindle directly at 203.663.9369 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Internist needed
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm with one Saturday per month
- One 7 pm evening per week
- 40 total hour work week with administrative time
- Board certified or board eligible
- Bi-lingual skills in English and Spanish a plus
- 25 PTO days
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.