Full Time Dermatology Job Bennington, VT
Top-Tier Earnings Potential
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Affiliated Hospital
Hospital-based Dermatology opportunity in picturesque Vermont. This is your chance to join one of the state’s premier healthcare systems with unlimited income potential. Step into an established, well-respected, and financially stable hospital that has been serving the community for 100 years.
- Flexible schedule designed for an excellent quality of life
- Highly competitive starting salary with a productivity model
- Join one other Dermatologist with a complete well-trained support staff
- Current practice is at a 6 month waiting period for new patients
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and CME
- Signing bonus, $100,000 in student loan repayment, plus relocation and malpractice insurance
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Located in picturesque Vermont, our community offers a diverse area that will meet the needs of any family or lifestyle. With downtown amenities, world-class restaurants, and endless outdoor activities – this opportunity offers something for everyone.
- Enjoy small-town living with access to major metro amenities
- Live in family-friendly neighborhoods or the quiet rural life with plenty of acreage
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented towns
Job ID: D 9623464
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.