Permanent Family Practice Job Bennington, VT
Family Medicine Opportunity
Top-Tier Earnings Potential
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Affiliated Hospital
Outpatient Family Medicine opportunity in picturesque Vermont. This is your chance to join one of the state’s premier healthcare systems with unlimited income potential. Step into an established, well-respected, and financially stable hospital that has been serving the community for 100 years.
- 100% outpatient practice, all ages, no obstetrics required
- Flexible schedule designed for an excellent quality of life
- Built-in referral pattern, multiple support specialists
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401(K), PTO, and CME
- Negotiable base salary with bonus structure, relocation, and sign-on
- $100,000 in student loan repayment
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- J1 and H1B visa eligible position
Located in picturesque Vermont, our community offers a diverse area that will meet the needs of any family or lifestyle. With downtown amenities, world-class restaurants, and endless outdoor activities – this opportunity offers something for everyone.
- Enjoy small-town living with access to major metro amenities
- Live in family-friendly neighborhoods or the quiet rural life with plenty of acreage
- Diverse population with top-notch schools and family-oriented towns
Job ID: FP 9623465
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.