Permanent Family Practice Job Parsons, KS
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonus potential. You will also receive relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, vacation/PTO, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located in Parsons. It is the most populous city of Labette County, and after Pittsburg, is the second-most populous city in the southeastern region of Kansas. This area has great schools, active community, waterparks, and great downtown area.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Joe Loglisci at 203.663.9382 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com.
- Outpatient only
- Monday to Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call is 1:4 and is phone-only
- See 20 plus patients per day
- Greenway EMR
- Annual income 210K salary plus bonus potential
- Full medical benefits
- Signing bonus, relocation allowance, student loan repayment, malpractice paid
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.