Full Time Cardiology Job Sterling, IL
CompHealth is currently assisting an Illinois medical center with their search for an interventional cardiologist. The facility needs assistance with its growing patient base. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with 1:4 or better call. Work closely with advanced practice providers and a few other general and interventional cardiologists. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position requires a current IL license, and CompHealth can help you obtain one. Current fellows are welcome to apply.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with an RVU bonus structure. You will be offered robust medical benefits, health insurance, dental and vision, $15k relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, four weeks of vacation, one week CME with $4k stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance with tail.
If you are interested, please contact Senior Search Consultant Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Great income potential with RVU bonus structure
- Large number of referrals, be busy immediately
- Call of 1:4 or better
- Join a few other cardiologists
- NPs and RN/MA support
- Robust health benefits
- Retirement with employer contribution and match
- Sign-on, relocation, and malpractice with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.