Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , ND
An emergency medicine opportunity is now available at a hospital in North Dakota. A specialty practice is not established in the community yet so the facility is reviewing experienced/new candidates. The schedule is full-time with 12-hour shifts, and you can expect to see volumes consistent with a 20k annual patient census day on average. They welcome candidates that are ABEM board certified or board eligible, and are willing to negotiate salary and benefits with independent contractors. If you do not hold an active North Dakota license, CompHealth has a licensing team to help you with the processing and application, if necessary.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage for employees and contractors alike.
Unspoiled countryside and plenty of outdoor fun await in this rugged state. Highlights include the museums and historic sites that commemorate the state's heritage.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Charles Rodriguez at 954.837.2601 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Up to $290/hr as an independent contractor
- $250/hr employed with comprehensive benefits package - including 401k
- Employed model partnership possibility
- $100k sign-on/relocation bonus or allowance
- $2,000/month resident stipend
- Malpractice coverage for both employed or independent contractor model
- Flexible schedule to be discussed with physician
- CME Allowance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.